Jenbacher generator spark plugs 4-Ground match for Champion RB76N
Torch Industrial Spark Plugs are widely used in natural gas power
generators, industrial plant and agricultural machinery. Designed
largely for extended service life where servicing intervals are
critical and the running conditions can be harsh. Please contact us
if you need a quote for bulk supply.
- Focused spark for maximum power
- Exclusive Heat-Active alloy maintains stable operating temperature
under all load conditions
- Faster throttle response
Resistor or Non-Resistor
Jenbacher, enterprise, fairbanks morse, nordberg gas engine.
- The plug is connected to the high voltage generated by an ignition
coil or magneto. As the electrons flow from the coil, a voltage
difference develops between the central electrode and side
electrode. No current can flow because the fuel and air in the gap
is an insulator, but as the voltage rises further, it begins to
change the structure of the gases between the electrodes. Once the
voltage exceeds the dielectric strength of the gases, the gases
become ionized. The ionized gas becomes a conductor and allows
electrons to flow across the gap. Spark plugs usually require
voltage of 12,000–25,000 volts or more to 'fire' properly, although
it can go up to 45,000 volts. They supply higher current during the
discharge process resulting in a hotter and longer-duration spark.
- As the current of electrons surges across the gap, it raises the
temperature of the spark channel to 60,000 K. The intense heat in
the spark channel causes the ionized gas to expand very quickly,
like a small explosion. This is the 'click' heard when observing a
spark, similar to lightning and thunder.
- The heat and pressure force the gases to react with each other, and
at the end of the spark event there should be a small ball of fire
in the spark gap as the gases burn on their own. The size of this
fireball or kernel depends on the exact composition of the mixture
between the electrodes and the level of combustion chamber
turbulence at the time of the spark. A small kernel will make the
engine run as though the ignition timing was retarded, and a large
one as though the timing was advanced.
Why choose us?
1. Over 50 years experiences in auto parts
2. Products under ISO9001, TS 16949 quality system certification
3. Good raw material and advanced technology to ensure high quality
4. Diversified products with reliable performance and competitive
5. Strict on quality and 100% inspection
6. Professional technical support and service.
7. OEM accepted, tiral order accepted.
1. We can ship your item by DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS(Express Mail
Service),or other shipping ways as your request.
2. We take great care in packaging ensure that every item will
shipment to you safe.
We are the No.1 spark plug manufacturer in China since 1961, with
ISO 9000,TS 16949 Quality System Certification. The high quality of
our products is the same as famous brands all over the world, while
our price is more competitive. Welcome to visit our factory.
Jimmy Li sales consultant